Sunday 2 October 2011

Enterprise - Who am I, Who are they? / Study Task 1

Monorex -


Nude Design Studio -


Pentagram - 


What skills / interests you have and how they relate to the needs of your client group?


Illustration has to be my most successful skill that I acquire in terms of design. Although this isn't solely focussing on Graphic design, it still has the fundamentals to what makes design effective. By being able to create images that are from my mind will allow me fulfil the clients need of a product. Being able to produce stylised Illustrative pieces that ultimately can be placed on any piece of design necessary to the brief, would allow a client to visually see the effect of a problem being solved.  


What skills are needed and what skills do you want to develop?


At the moment my main focus is developing my typographic and digital illustration skills in order to successfully create my ideas effectively. Without these skills it would not be possible to be a Graphic Designer, in my eyes. If you do not know the key factors of type and what to look for when creating design, the outcome will be extremely poor and lack of thought would be clearly seen. 


What are your professional/creative aims and how do they relate to the needs of the client group?


By being professionally driven to determine the effectiveness of my design outcomes, would relate with the clients needs in any given brief. This is due to the fact, that I want to be able to have the professional industry finish to my work that would be easily reflected on the creative aspects of my focus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment