Tuesday 8 November 2011

PPD Tutorial

Again like the enterprise session, this was also extremely useful. John gave us a talk on going about getting ourselves out there to potential clients, by being as creative as possible in order to get noticed. Having a CV is crucial in becoming a designer, as it will allow you to be distinguished from the rest. After all the most important person in the world is myself. Creating a business card is also essential, this will allow me to hand out 'Who I am ?' easily, as people tend to keep business cards. 

From this I'm now going to start contacting professionals, getting to know them and not hassling for placements. Basically breaking the ice a bit to what I actually want to achieve in life.


ACTION PLAN:- Start promoting...


No comments:

Post a Comment