Tuesday 12 October 2010

Alphabet Soup: Part Two Rational

What is the problem you intend to solve?

I intend to create a full alphabet typeface, with 6 glyphs that represent a fellow class mate chosen by random. My partner was Niall.


Who is your audience?

My chosen partner and others in the class.


What do they need to know?

They need to know why the typeface is relevant to them and how I made it purposely represent their personality traits.


Why do they need to know?

The brief is based on my partner, so they have to be award of my concept and why it's relevant to them.


What will they respond to?

The typeface should visually communicate the character of the person clearly, so it should speak for itself but also be legible and readable.


What research is required?

A general outline of the person/ Questions/
Specific personality traits.
First hand information/ speak to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment