Tuesday 3 January 2012

Enterprise - Where are they ? How will they find me?

WHERE ARE MY POTENTIAL CLIENTS/EMPLOYERS LOCATED ?


As this is a broad question to answer, I think I will use examples of cities/areas of industry and potential clients in order to appropriately select.


- UK
* Leeds
* London
* Bristol


- Germany
- Australia


- Independent Clothing Lines
- Skate Shops
- Hardcore/Metal Bands
- Record Labels


In order to reach these, technology will play an important advantage to this as there are now a number of different effective methods to contacting professionals/clients worldwide. Such as; e-mails, websites, blogs, social networking and also more traditional methods like letters, mail and face-to-face conversation.

WHAT MEDIA DO MY POTENTIAL CLIENTS/EMPLOYERS USE ?


It would be wrong for me to write limited uses of media that each client/employer could potentially use as I strongly feel that there should never be any limitations in approaches to using media creatively. 


Primarily, I would expect the majority of the clients/employers that I am interested in to be using digital, print, mural and hand crafted media. Each one of these can effectively relate to the other, this is what could ultimately set a difference between other existing collectives. Software such as Illustrator and InDesign or most of the creative suite would be essential in allowing a piece of work to be applied across a wide media of products. 

WHAT DO YOU NEED TO COMMUNICATE AND HOW DOES IT MATCH WHAT YOUR CLIENTS/EMPLOYERS NEED ?


Communicating visually would have to be the most defined direction I could take my work in. By utilising my Illustrative skill to produce limited t-shirts and merchandise will itself generate my work to the wider audience of like minded individuals. As I want to push my style towards character design, would put me in a much more key position. From this the application would be the main basis in which I would need to effectively use creatively. 

No comments:

Post a Comment