Wednesday 6 June 2012

PPD - Making Your Mark / Task 5

Although I see myself as an Illustrator, I also want to incorporate all of my design skills alongside both practices. The chosen logo, for now anyway has been created by taking both my initials M & W together. Effectively each letterform mirrors one another, allowing an almost infinite symbol to be created. With this in place, I can now transfer the logo alongside bodies of text that could ultimately build up a range of self promotional products.


Logo -


Business Card -

Although this is still yet to be printed, as I feel there is something lacking with the overall aesthetics and overall layout of the design. Realistically I want to show my illustrative practice in a more prominent visualisation in order to allow a clear reception from my chosen audience.

Letter Head - 

Taking what I have already created with my business card, in terms of the layout, information but applying it to a new context. A letterhead would be mainly hand written to allow the contact, or recipient receive a piece of information or even a hand drawn sketch.

Furthermore to my own development, over the upcoming months I am going to thoroughly explore and evaluate how I can push my designs further to allow much more in depth presence. I need to be efficient and effectively utilised my own skills in order to achieve the desired brand and identity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment