Tuesday 28 August 2012

One Colour Illustration

-

Recently I went back to Illustrator and carried on developing an effective style and approach to my own design work. With this in mind, I have continued to focus on using a very limited colour pallet. Instead of applying multiple colour values, I have taken one and allowed a series of tints to compliment and exaggerate specific areas of the drawing. 

This has made me realise that I could continuously develop this further, applying textures and structural depth in order to expand my Illustrative knowledge. Something I know I can keep pushing further in order to progress as an Illustrator.



The final pieces I feel represent my own style, or developing style clearly. This is something I want to predominantly work on, to distinguish my work from the rest. By mocking up a potential artist to the design and logo. I feel I could start to target my work towards this market. Music.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment