Tuesday 12 October 2010

How to Brief.. Self Evaluation.

What roles did you take on in the group?

My role in the group was to design vegetable characters that would go on a memory stick lanyard, and various places in the pack we decided to create.

How well do you think you performed in the roles?

I think I have performed fairly well for the role I had to take, I knew exactly what a I needed to do and how the final images should look. Initially I thought the whole group would be working together on one thing, but we decided to have different roles throughout the project.

How well do you think you worked as a group?

I think there was a lack of communication at times, as I felt not everyone was clear on what role they were taking. We needed to give each other a clearer direction for the part in the design we were doing.

What were the positives of working in a group?

Working in a group allowed more than one mind to be used to solve a problem. This made it a lot easier to develop ideas, and achieve a final outcome, with the short space of time we had.


What were the negatives of working in a group?

Not everyone could agree on designs. There was also a lot of ideas not being taking into a account when coming up with a final outcome.


What would you do differently next time?

Next time I will make sure my ideas a put across more clearly, so people can understand what my views are on the brief. This would hopefully make me more secure about working in groups.


Where could you have improved your resolution?

I think we could have improved the idea in general by spending a bit more time to get to the final design, where we know there could be no more added.


What were the strengths of your presentation?

I think my strengths were shown in my images that I had created. They spoke for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment