Wednesday 2 February 2011

Time Management - Questions

What do you want to achieve by the end of the course?

-Hopefully be in a better state of mind and finally understand why I'm doing graphic design. As negative as that sounds it's something I know if I achieve I'll finally be able to pursue a career.

What is your ideal job?

-Ideally anything that doesn't involve being a slave for a corporate company. I want to be independent and run things my way. A design collective, clothing company or even a tattoo artist are all things I wouldn't mind doing, but I guess over time my views and attitudes will change.

What kind of practice/business do you aspire to be a part of?

-Anything that doesn't solely revolve around the use of computers! I hope to see a change in digital artwork becoming the purpose of some design, and push for the old school hand drawn creative approach.

Do you want to run your own business?

-Definitely. Not one for being told what to do.

Do you want to work abroad?

-Anywhere away from this country would be brilliant. Englands economy = f****d.

What special interests are important to you?

-It's a hard one to pin interests down, but mainly hardcore music, something I listen everyday. The whole design aspect to music is something that inspires me the most. I like the idea of design collectives, illustrators and graffiti.

No comments:

Post a Comment